LNT & Partners is delighted to present the third annual In-House Congress Ho Chi Minh City, which is part of the highly successful In-House Community Congress series, hosted by Pacific Business Press, will be held on 7 April 2016 at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon.
In-House Congress Ho Chi Minh City 2016 will bring together leading in-house lawyers, CEOs, company directors and compliance professionals from both the private and public sectors in Vietnam. Delegates will participate in specific practice area workshops featuring prominent business leaders and private practice lawyers, hosted by leading law firms and industry experts.
Especially, Ms. Hoang Nguyen Ha Quyen, Partner in charge of Corporate practice at LNT & Partners will speak at the congress in a panel “The Biggest Challenges in my job are…?” and “A candid and off the record discussion on External Counsel Management, Cost Effectiveness and tried and trusted methods to enhance the reputation of the Legal Department“.
- Ly C.T. Le, Legal and Public Affairs & Communications Director – Indochina, Coca-Cola Beverages Vietnam
- Jeff Olson, Partner, Ho Chi Minh City, Hogan Lovells
- Eddie O’Shea, Senior Associate, Ho Chi Minh City, Hogan Lovells
- Long Huynh, Senior Associate, Ho Chi Minh City, Hogan Lovells
- Quynh-Anh Lam, Counsel, Hanoi, Hogan Lovells
- Michael Sturrock, Partner, Singapore, Vice Chair of Global Corporate Department, Latham & Watkins
- Posit Laohaphan, Partner, Hong Kong, Global Co-Chair Financial Institutions Industry Group, Latham & Watkins
- Trinh Hoang, Associate, Hong Kong, Latham & Watkins
- Hoang Nguyen Ha Quyen, Partner, LNT & Partners
- Nguyen Huu Minh Nhut, Partner, Russin & Vecchi
- Sesto E Vecchi, Partner, Russin & Vecchi
- Vo Ha Duyen, Chairperson, VILAF
- Nguyen Truc Hien, Ho Chi Minh City Office Managing Partner, VILAF
- Patrick Dransfield, Publishing Director Asian-mena Counsel and Co-Director, In-House Community
- Tim Gilkison, Director, In-House Community
08.30 – 09.00 Registration
09.00 – 10.30 Welcome Remarks by Tim Gilkison, Director, In-House Community. Followed by a panel discussion.
10.30 – 11.00 Networking Coffee Break
11.00 – 12.10 Practice Area Workshops – Session A
- International Financing Options for Vietnamese Corporates
- Investment Laws and Enterprise Laws
12.10 – 13.20 Lunch
13.20 – 14.30 Practice Area Workshops – Session B
- Cross-border M&A in Vietnam
- FCPA & Investigations
14.30 – 14.50 Networking Coffee Break
14.50 – 15.20 Practice Area Workshop – Session C
- Competition regulations
15.20 – 16.00 Closing Panel
For further information and registration, please click HERE.
Vietnam Law Insight