“Vietnam Law on Investment and Law on Enterprises – From Adoption to Implementation”, on 8th October in Tokyo.
As you may know, It has been almost a year since the date new Law on Investment and Law on Enterprises approved by the Vietnam National Assembly and almost 3 months since theirs officially effective date on July 1st, 2015. The new LoI and LoE has brought a significant chance for foreign investors to invest into Vietnam. Therefore, LNT & Partners, together with Hitotsubashi University ICS, Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners and Mori Hamada & Matsumoto law firm, will organize a seminar in this October in Tokyo to update you on the new law.
Information: (Please CLICK HERE for full agenda)
Date and Time: Thursday, 8th October, 2015
Time: 17:00 – 20:00, followed by a networking.
Venue: 1 Floor of Gakujutsu Sogo Center, 2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda, Tokyo.
Register: Required. Maximum of 50 attendants
Organizer: Hitotsubashi University ICS
Supporters: Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto and LNT & Partners.
- Mr Quach Ngoc Tuan, Deputy Director of the Legal Department, Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI)
- Mr. Phan Duc Hieu, Director of Business Environment And Competitiveness Department, Vietnam Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM)
- Mr. Bui Ngoc Hong, Partner, LNT & Partners
- Ms. Kayoko Naito, Partner, Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners
- Mr. Shigehiko Ishimoto, Partner, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
If you are interested in attending the seminar, please reply to let us know by 30th September, register to Ms Trang Dang at: Phuongtrang.dang@LNTpartners.com.
As the number of seats is limited (50 in total), so I’d appreciated if you could confirm in your earliest convenience so I can secure a position for you. We apologize in advance for this space limitation