ASEAN Tax/Thai Tax Summit 2015
Opportunities & Challenges from Tax Changes for Outbound & Inbound Investment
Keep abreast of the latest tax issues and policies in Thailand & key AEC countries to enhance competitiveness and managing tax risks for AEC integration
As a result of the establishment of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), the ASEAN region is set to see a freer movement of goods, services, investment, skilled labor and capital among its member countries. We will need to make sure that all relevant regional regulatory frameworks, including the area of regional tax integration arrangements, will be sufficiently suitable and appropriate for facilitating the single market and other regional economic goals.
This year’s conference on ASEAN Tax/Thai Tax Summit 2015 will highlight all the key potential implications to explore the challenges and opportunities including latest government policy & scenarios on tax restructuring to enhance competitiveness and preparation for AEC, effective tax planning strategies for AEC 2015 and their impact on businesses. In addition, this ASEAN Tax/Thai Tax Summit 2015 will update on customs & international trade & FTA, cross-border tax dispute settlement, cross-border transactions and tax risk management, corporate taxation, Board of Investment (BOI) tax holidays, recent changes in transfer pricing, indirect tax, anti-tax avoidance, VAT, CLMV key tax updates and much more.
We are delighted to announce that Dr Net Le from LNT & Partners will join the panel speaker of ASEAN Tax/Thai Tax Summit 2015 and give a presentation on the session: “Insights into the Workings of the General Anti-Avoidance Rule”, on following main points:
- New anti-avoidance rules around ASEAN and how they affect tax planning
- Anti-avoidance principles – Evolution
- Assessing and comparing the recent trends in the area of GAARs
- Key lesson learned and case examples
Attendees will get the most comprehensive updates on key tax updates for both AEC and Thailand.
- Date: 25-26 June 2015
- Time: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Venue: The Landmark Hotel Bangkok, 138 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
For more information and registration, please Go to the event’s website
Pleas click here for the eBrochure_Conference on ASEAN Tax-Thai Tax Summit 2015.
- Hear outstanding case study on “Cross-border transactions & tax risk management”
- Tax updates/discussions toward AEC integration in 2015
- Gathering Thailand’s tax authorities and top tax experts
- Find out the latest tax developments in countries such as Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam and Indonesia
- Executive roundtable discussion “Emerging taxation issues for ASEAN countries and impacts of regional integration on taxation”
- Insights into the workings of the general anti-avoidance rule
- Case Study: Cross Border Transactions and Investment in Cambodia
For online registration: http://www.asiabusiness-connect.com/On-line-Registration.html