The 12th Annual In-House Legal Summit, organized by Asian Legal Business, Thomson Reuters, will take place on the 27th of May at the Carlton Hotel, Singapore.
This summit will focus on key areas of interests for in-house legal practitioners from across the region, and will offer a great opportunity to learn from and network with key in-house and external legal experts.
With over 150 senior in-house and C-suite representatives, this full-day summit will address major concerns of in-house counsels, including:
- What are the best investment strategies for both Vietnam and Myanmar, and what should you be concerned about?
- How you can manage the in-house legal department as a high-performing business, and stay ahead of the curve
- What are the key issues to be aware of regarding legal and compliance ethics in the region?
- What are the next steps for in-house legal teams to take when considering forthcoming ASEAN Integration?
- How can the use of technology help drive the function of an in-house legal team.
Particularly, Managing Partner of LNT & Partners, Ms. Quyen Hoang, will join this year’s conference as a Moderator for the session: “Managing the legal department as a high performing business- how in-house counsel can stay ahead of the curve” with a focus on:
- Improving interactions with external counsels
- How in-house teams can be innovative in their roles, and what innovation means for an in-house lawyer
- Transforming from a legal advisor to a business strategist
- Career progression options and advice for the In-House Counsel
Moderator: Nguyen Ha Quyen Hoang – Managing Partner – LNT & Partners (Vietnam)
- James Lau-Company Secretary & Chief Legal Officer – NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd.;
- Rebecca Tai – Head of Legal- Ezion Holdings Limited;
- Stanley Park – MD/Head of Legal APAC – Scotiabank Global Banking & Markets;
- Jonathan A. C. Wise – Executive Director Head of Legal, Singapore & SE Asia – Nomura Singapore Limited
In-house legal experts and C-suite individuals are cordially invited to attend this important legal and regulatory update session, please REGISTER HERE
For the full agenda of the event, please CLICK HERE.
By Vietnam Law Insight.
|THOMSON REUTERS SUPPORTS|