This is the second annual In-House Congress Ho Chi Minh City, which is part of the highly successful In-House Community Congress series, hosted by Pacific Business Press. LNT & Partners is proud to support this event.
In-House Congress Ho Chi Minh City 2015 will bring together leading in-house lawyers, compliance professionals and senior business executives from both the private and public sectors in Vietnam. Delegates will participate in specific practice area workshops featuring prominent business leaders and private practice lawyers, hosted by leading law firms and industry experts.
The event will provide an excellent opportunity to meet with industry peers and thought leaders to discuss issues that are relevant to your role.
“The In-House Congress events provide excellent forums for the corporate legal community to engage with one another and air our common concerns” – Peter Zhang, General Counsel, Sony Mobile China
Date: 8th, April, 2015
Venue: Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon
- Thao Lam Vu, Head of Legal, Patent & Compliance, Bayer Vietnam Limited
- Do Hoang Anh, Head of Legal, British American Tobacco Vietnam Cluster (including Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and Philippines)
- Truong Van Toan, Corporate Affairs, Legal & Regulatory Director, FrieslandCampina Vietnam
- Chong Kwang Puay, Partner, KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia
- Tom Nguyen, Head of Legal, Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited
- Posit Laohaphan, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Michael Sturrock, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Kyle Wombolt, Global Head of Corporate Crime & Investigations,
- Partner, Hong Kong, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Sesto Vecchi, Managing Partner, Russin & Vecchi
- Nguyen Huu Minh Nhut, Partner, Russin & Vecchi
- Tim Gilkison, Director, In-House Community
- Patrick Dransfield, Publishing Director Asian-mena Counsel and Co-Director, In-House Community
For more infomation on the event, please visit this link